WordPress is a software which allows users to create and edit websites from a central control panel, which includes a text editor for modifying content and menus to change various design elements. Users can write posts into the software and other people reading the post can write comments about it. Since the release of WordPress version 3.0, the software had been downloaded more than 27 million times. New WordPress 4.2 Powell. This is the first major WordPress release of 2015. It fixes many issues and adds some great new features to WordPress. Sadly, some really cool features were dropped because they were not yet ready to be shipped. In this article, we will show you what’s new in WordPress 4.2 and which features you should try after updating your sites.
- Faster Plugin Updates
- Switching Theme in Customizer
- Faster Plugin Installation and Updates
- New and Improved Press This Button
- Under The Hood Improvements
How to Install?
- Download this latest version of WordPress.
- Upload this latest version of WordPress and upload to your website through FTP of your Hosting Service Provider.
- Enjoy !