In this post, you will learn how to make money online sharing what you know.
If you do anything for a hobby, studies something in college, or did something for a job, you know more than most people about it and can make money from it.
Enjoy the post and let me know what you think in the comments section below!
Here are some of the best ways to make money sharing your expertise in a given area:
1. Answering questions
Believe it or not, you can get paid now to just answer people’s questions on sites similar to Quora or Yahoo Answers.
- JustAnswer is one of the top sites that pays you for answering questions as an expert online.
If you don’t mind working with people directly through video chat, tutoring is a great way to help others and make some money.
- Tutor.com allows you to make money tutoring people online in a variety of subjects.
- Wyzant is a competitor of Tutor.com that offers the same basic services plus the ability to also tutor people in person.
If you want more of a passive income where you have more time flexibility and don’t have to work with people directly, you might try creating your own courses to sell.
- Skillshare is one of the top sites I recommend for selling courses online.
- In addition to Skillshare, you may also try Udemy for selling your courses.
Writing and publishing books has been an income stream that’s been around for centuries. Luckily, you can’t use the internet to skip all the headaches that come with launching a physical copy of a book.
- This page has as list of 20 websites where you can sell your ebooks.
- If you want to publish your eBooks on Amazon (which I highly recommend), sign up for free at KDP.Amazon.com.
5. Personal coaching/consulting
This isn’t a great choice if you’re an introvert, but if you want to make a lot of money per hour, personal coaching and consulting could be your best bet.
6. Membership sites
It’s always nice when you actually have a good idea how much money you will make month-to-month. With membership sites, you can get more income stability from people paying you monthly for tips, advice, discoveries you’ve made, etc.
I’m an entrepreneur, farmer, Basket Ball fan and self improvement addict. My goal is to help people be their best and create incredible businesses that change the world.