5 Easy Dessert-in-a-Mug Recipes – Everyone loves dessert, but baking can be a messy hassle. Did you know that you can make delicious desserts in a coffee mug in under 10 minutes? Check out these easy mug dessert recipes. Which one will you make first?
5 Easy Dessert-in-a-Mug Recipes
S’mores mug cake recipe
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ⅓ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1-ounce milk chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup marshmallow fluff or 2 jumbo marshmallows
Crush the graham crackers. In your mug, mix all the ingredients except the chocolate. Microwave for 2 minutes, top with chocolate, then microwave for another minute. How easy is that?
Chocolate chip cookie mug cake recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Use your microwave to melt the butter in a mug. Start adding all the ingredients in, mix well, and microwave again for another minute or two. Total time needed to make this is 7 minutes. Make sure you have a big glass of milk ready to wash down this rich cookie creation!
Rice Krispie treat mug cake recipe
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter unsalted
- 1 Cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 1/4 Cup Mini Marshmallows or 9 Large Marshmallows
Microwave the marshmallows and butter for 30 seconds or until melted. Add in the Rice Krispies cereal and mix well. The whole process takes 2 minutes!
Chocolate mug cake recipe
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons dark or semisweet chocolate chips
Mix the ingredients in a cup and microwave on high for 90 seconds. Let the cake cool for 3 minutes and stick a toothpick in the center to make sure it is done. If it’s not, stick it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Add the toppings after the cake has cooled and enjoy!
Keto chocolate mug cake recipe
- 2 tbsp blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2-3 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tbsp keto chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp add-ins of choice berries, nuts, seeds etc
Mix all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a mixing bowl. When everything is mixed, fold the chocolate chips in and transfer everything to a mug. Microwave for 1-2 minutes and enjoy!
What are your best 5 Easy Dessert-in-a-Mug Recipes?