10 Notebooks For Meal Planning
Why meal plan on a piece of scrap paper or a sticky note? Sure, you probably already have those scattered around the house, but these not-so-expensive notebooks and pads might actually inspire you to stop talking about meal planning and actually do it.
- I Have No Idea What to Eat Pad: This pad tells it like it is — and has plenty of space to help you change the story.
- Chambray Notebook: Simple and pretty, this notebook’s cover is also water resistant, which mean it’s tough enough to handle planning right in the middle of the kitchen.
- Polka Dot Journal: Stuff your coupons into the pages of this notebook and the elastic band can help keep them in place while the whole thing is stashed in your purse.
- Tapestry Notebook: With 130 ruled pages and a lay-flat binding, you can plan your heart out in this colorful beauty.
- Pineapple Pattern Notes: Personalize this cover with your initials and then order it in whatever style notebook (a spiral-bound? A weekly planner? Monthly?) is best for you.
- Creative Everyday Slate Journal: This notebook might just inspire you to try a new recipe (or three).
- Stick-Up Weekly Calendar: Sticky notes and a calendar in one! You can post this pad on the fridge and use it to plan for the week.
- Printable Meal Planner: Order this downloadable file and you can print it as many times as you need. Sure beats your own (crooked) hand-drawn lines, right?
- Navy + Aqua Slim Criss-Cross Notebook: Slim and colorful, this notebook will fit in your purse — and you’ll always be able to spot it, no matter how much junk is floating around in there.
- Meal Planning Pad: Each sheet in this magnetic meal planning pad includes a perforated shopping list, which you can tear off and take to the store.