Selected startups receive an all expenses paid spot at Blackbox Connect, including flights, accommodation and meals during the program!
The application deadlineis Wednesday, September 30th, end of day, PST time.
About Blackbox Connect:
Blackbox Connect is a two-week, residential program in Silicon Valley designed to immerse founders in the startup culture, to learn from other successful entrepreneurs, connect with potential partners and investors, forge valuable business relationships, and receive expert advice from venture capitalists, successful founders, and game changers.
The program will take place in Palo Alto from the 30th of November to the 11th of December.
- Startup must have launched product and received customer or user feedback
- Participating founder is an original founding member of the company
- Participating founder must be proficient in English
- Preferably startup has raised money in funding and generates revenue.
- Business code and culture of Silicon Valley – Fundraising in Silicon Valley
- Success stories by founders
- Talks by recognized and active angel investors & venture capitalists
- Pitch training
- Legal and banking aspects in the US for international companies
- Office hours with domain specific mentors tailored for startup needs
- How to get PR in the US for international startups
- Startup Showcase: pitching to investors and an audience of Silicon Valley game changers
Make sure to send in your application by the 30th of September here.
Best of luck with the application and hope you will be selected as one of the 15 companies going to Silicon Valley at the end of November!