Many people are in search of beauty, we all want to look good. So if you are asking yourself how to get lighter skin naturally, today, you get the answers. We are going to see how to lighten skin overnight using home remedies that can be made at home.
Ladies, i’ve got you;)
First, let’s answer some questions that i believed you are asking yourself now:
Does Milk Lighten Skin Color and Remove Dark Spots? How to Use
Milk contains lactic acid that helps in diminishing skin pigmentation hence a bright complexion. Here is how to lighten skin with milk.
- Place cow’s or goat’s milk in a bowl.
- Soak a soft cloth in the milk.
- Buff the milk on your face and neck using the soaked was cloth and rinse after 20 minutes.
Does Lemon Juice Lighten Skin? – How to Use
Lemon juice contains citric and ascorbic acid which forms a source of vitamin C which is effective for skin whitening. Here is how to use:
- Cut a lemon into two halves and buff it gently onto your face and neck. Rinse your face after 10 -15 minutes. Do it regularly and see your skin lightening up overnight day by day.
- Mix a small quantity of lemon juice with a bit of yogurt. Apply it once a day. It works as a good mild skin bleaching agent.
- Mix equal parts of lemon juice and egg whites. Heat the mixture in a small pan over low heat till the mixture thickens. Cool it in a small jar and keep it in your refrigerator. Apply this mixture onto your face and neck and keep it for 15 – 20 minutes and then rinse off and see your skin brightening day by day. This also works well to remove a sun tan.
- Another way is to mix one teaspoonful of lemon juice with an equal amount of honey which has soothing properties to get an effective skin lightening solution. Gently massage and leave on your skin for 15 – 20 minutes, and then wash of.
- While using lemon juice, avoid contact with the eyes. If the lemon juice mixture is too irritating, add the other combination ingredient to dilute lemon juice.
- Avoid getting out with lemon juice on your skin, as with sun-exposure lemon juice can irritate your skin.
Does Turmeric Lighten Skin?
Turmeric is a strong antioxidant that also has antiseptic properties. It, however, helps in cleansing of the skin impurities that cause uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation. Here is how to use:
- Make a paste by mixing turmeric powder with milk cream. Apply it on the skin and allow it for 15 minutes. Wash your face and neck with lukewarm water.
- You can also mix turmeric powder, gram flour and lemon juice one teaspoonful each. Make a paste and apply the mask on the face to stay for 20 minutes. Scrub off the mask and wash your face with lukewarm water. Repeat twice a week for an effective outcome.
Does Aloe Vera Lighten Skin?
Aloe Vera diminishes hyperpigmentation and creates a bright smooth skin complexion overnight. This natural ingredient also helps in the repair of skin damaged tissues and rebuilding of a new cells for smooth beautiful skin.
Here is how to use:
- Cut the outer layers of an aloe Vera leaf. Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
- Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
- Do this at least twice daily for two weeks for an effective outcome.
Does Papaya Whiten Dark Skin Marks
This is a natural ingredient that contains skin bleaching properties. This is how to use:
- Regularly eat papaya as a fruit. This will help to cleanse the skin of free radicals that causes darkening.
- Gently rub the skin of papaya directly on your face. Wash your face after 15 minutes with cold water and pat it dry. Do it on a daily basis for an effective outcome.
- Mix a cup of fresh lemon juice with mashed papaya. Apply on the face and neck as a mask and let it stay for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water and pat it dry. Repeat this twice a week for a fair complexion.