Mary Mother of Grace Boys High School was founded by The Late Father REV FR. GIULIANO GORINI IMC (1935 – 2016) with the objective of assisting boys from poor communities access quality education. The school is located in Laikipia County (Laikipia West Constituency). It is a private school. Mary Mother of Grace Boys Secondary school is a Catholic school and ranks among the best performing schools in Kenya.
Here are links to the most important news portals:
MARY MOTHER OF GRACE BOYS CONTACTS
MARY MOTHER OF GRACE BOYS MOTTO
Faith in God and Discipline for Excellence
MARY MOTHER OF GRACE BOYS MISSION
To cultivate the culture of oneness and always keeping in good touch with those who we can share some events of the past with great nostalgia.
MARY MOTHER OF GRACE BOYS VALUES
- Discipline and
MARY MOTHER OF GRACE BOYS FORM ONE INTAKE 2020
The school informs all class 8 leavers interested in joining Mary Mother of Grace Boys Secondary School Form One 2020 that:
- INTERVIEW DATE : 13TH (Friday), 14TH (Saturday) & 16TH (Monday) DECEMBER 2019
- VENUE : RUMURUTI CATHOLIC PARISH
- TIME : 8.00 A.M To 4 .00 P.M (everyday)
- Requirements: – Attained 330 Marks & above – Original K.C.P.E. Result Slip – Original Birth Certificate – Baptism Card (if available) – Interview Fee is Ksh. 500 non refundable – Biro-pen (for writing).
- Each candidate should be accompanied by his Parent / Guardian.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: 0705-333 682, 0702-612 476,0788-813 111 & 0722-937 358
MARY MOTHER OF GRACE BOYS KCSE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
The school is emerging as an academic giant. During the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) the school produced magnificent performance recording a m mean score of a B+ (plus) with a performance index of 73.58822. The school had 22 candidates in 2018. In the 2019 KCSE exams the school registered a total of 66 candidates.
MARY MOTHER OF GRACE BOYS PHOTO GALLERY